...Jule's Wellness Subscription Box (September 2015)

This post is a little different as we have not reviewed anything other than restaurants.  However, I've had such a great experience with Jule's Wellness Lifestyle Subscription Box so far that I wanted to share it here on the blog.  Also, they feature several food items in their boxes so I thought it would be relevant.  If you're interested to know more, read on.
I've always been curious about subscription boxes and like the idea of receiving a surprise in the mail every month (who wouldn't?!).  After doing some research, one of the boxes I signed up for is Jule's Wellness.  Jule's Wellness is a Canadian company that offers gift baskets and an online store filled with "luxury health conscious" products ranging from skincare, snacks, chocolates, teas to baby/kid items.  The subscription boxes are often filled with female focused organic, artisanal and natural full sized products.  Each subscription box is $34.32 + GST (includes shipping in Canada) and you can subscribe to 3, 6 or 12 months at a time which saves you some money.

My experience with Jule's Wellness has been fantastic.  I left a comment whilst checking out never expecting a response, but received an email from Julie herself thanking me for the order and reassuring me of when my box would arrive.  The subscription box arrived as promised not a day late in my mailbox.  Here is what the September 2015 box looked like when I first opened it:

The box came with a helpful list of the products and a little description of each one.  Here is a snapshot of each product and their prices.
Consonant Organic Foaming Face Wash - $18
The Honest Leaf Serene Loose Leaf Tea - $13
Wash & Beauty Co. Konjac Sponge - $14
K's NRG Bar - $3
Manitoba Harvest Hemp Heart Bites - $7
Consonant  DHE Mask - Sample
The total value of the box was $55, which in my opinion is a great deal especially since I loved all the products I received.  The hemp bites were something I enjoyed and wouldn't have tried on my own and I am excited to use the skin care products.  I am thinking Jule's Wellness Subscription Box and baskets would make a perfect gift for any health conscious person in your life.  I hope this post was useful to some of you.  What is your favourite subscription box?

This post is not sponsored, all opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment